Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Shopping Cart

Quote Reply
Shopping Cart
I Have the shopping cart done by specificcally for DBman.

My problem is I have 30 databases setup on my site...so i have 30 seperate copies of the shopping cart module running..one on each database...how can i have only one shopping cart module for all 30 databases

Quote Reply
Re: Shopping Cart In reply to
Without having more details I can only suggest looking into the using the relational mod if you are not already.

Unoffical DBMan FAQ
http://webmagic.hypermart.net/dbman/
Quote Reply
Thanks for the reply...Honestly I didnt quite understand how It would work, until I see Your answer to another ("Fishbone") person's on a shopping cart question.

In your reply to him you recommended as you did me, the use of the "relational mod" and DBman sql as a better option.

I have 36 different DBMAN SQL Databases running on my server, I use it to configure a Shopping Mall environment.

What I want to do is to FIND and USE "One" shopping cart software that can serve all 36 shops within the mall instead of having 36 different shopping carts...(NOT a hosted plan as I have my own web server)

Do you know if this can be done and if so could you recommend a Cart that can be integrated into DBMAN SQL?

I already have the ORDERnary Mod, but it's way short of what I want to accomplish.

This Is a long posting, but please see with me! Thanks

Everton

Everthink

Quote Reply
You also said you should have a shopping cart plugin soo for DBMAN SQL. any update on that?

Everton

Quote Reply
You may want to post your question in the support forun for the SQL version.

Or do a search for shopping cart to see if there are any updates of a mod someone may have been working on.

I haven't heard of a new shopping cart mod being written in this forum.

Unoffical DBMan FAQ
http://webmagic.hypermart.net/dbman/