Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Ok, I have my problem detailed out... no more spam. ;-)

Quote Reply
Ok, I have my problem detailed out... no more spam. ;-)
Esp. since I noticed we could edit posts <sigh>.

Anyway, on one of my databases, www.furnguy.com/cgi-bin/newcallcgi/db.cgi, (customer:frog), in &add_success, the value of &html_record(&get_record($in{$db_key})) is quite blank. No error, but no fields returned. So when records are added to the database, nothing is displayed in &add_success.

This is also a similar case in all of the view functions. Whenever a search is executed, no matching records is *always* returned, even with ID=*.

However, all this only happens for *non-admin* users. Odd, I think. Can anyone help me? My grasp of associative arrays is limited.

If you run into any password dialogs on the site, you can get through with the customer number ADA1. The source is also available at http://www.furnguy.com/temp. My ICQ number is 4200071, in case you have a problem. Temporary admin access is granted through admin:admin.

Thanks in advance,
Leam
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, I have my problem detailed out... no more spam. ;-) In reply to
After looking at your .pass file, I noticed that frog does not have Add, Delete, or Modify Permissions.

I would recommend re-looking at your authentication permissions and take a look at the following web site:

www.jpdeni.com/dbman/

You will find a permissions tutorial.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------