Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Cannot access anthrotech.com at all...

Quote Reply
Cannot access anthrotech.com at all...
Eliot, for some reason, I cannot access anthrotech.com at all at work or at home, through Earthlink or AOL, Mac or PC. If the site is not down, something screwy is surely happening on my end, so could you e-mail me the multiple select mod? I'm going nuts here because I've been whining about the MOD since I've been here, and now that it finally is here, I can't get it! Probably bad luck on my part. ;-)

Anyway, I would appreciate it. My e-mail address is br_mud@datavibe.net.

Peace.

- Leam
Quote Reply
Re: Cannot access anthrotech.com at all... In reply to
Take a look at :
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/forum/resources/Forum12/HTML/002056.html

There you can find the MOD.

BTW, same problem : no access at all.

------------------
--- Luc
Quote Reply
same problem here and I need the upgrade your database script so I can add a few fields to y database.
Quote Reply
leam....i, too, have been trying to access anthrotech for a week now and it always comes up saying unable to find www.anthrotech.com. eliot...if you could check your server staus that would be cool, or maybe i have just had bad luck trying at the wrong times...i don't know, but i really would like to grab this mod as well.

chuck
csage@neo.rr.com
Quote Reply
Since I'm not the only one, could someone, anyone, post the MOD to the board, or something?
Quote Reply
Sorry, guys and gals...it is my dipstick hosting company that neglected to re-register my domain registration!

I have posted ALL my DBMAN Mods in a THREAD today in this forum!

Search for Mod Mania Collections!

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------