Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Perl Programming :

mailing list

Quote Reply
mailing list
hmmm ... just wondering what are folks recommendations for a decent mailing list program.
yep, did a search but either most links were back from 1999 and what not.

robmail ... doesn't seem to connect
and neither does 452productions.com Frown

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] mailing list In reply to
I've sent you a PM. You can have a free copy of my mailing list if you want Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [A.J.] mailing list In reply to
Argh..I really don't like the expiring edit feature ;) I just need to add this. Please don't email me/PM me with requests for the script...I was only giving it away as a one off. I gotta live too...can't afford to give everything away free Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] mailing list In reply to
Majordomo is the standard that comes with your linux box. Mega powerful and basically and industry standard for most mailing list.

A lightweight version is called 'mojo' which is also very good and portable to Windows.

Both are free.

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] mailing list In reply to
In Reply To:
Majordomo is the standard that comes with your linux box.
Yeah, standard if you have a bloated distribution which installs every piece of software it can get its hands on Tongue

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] mailing list In reply to
Mmm you can't have much more fun with your clothes on than downloading 1.2GB of Mandrake ISO's Wink

Last edited by:

Paul: Apr 9, 2002, 12:52 PM