Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Perl Programming :

Perl/CGI Programmer

Quote Reply
Perl/CGI Programmer
Hello,
I need somebody to edit perl scripts to allow multiple users. The purpose is to allow me offer remotely hosted scripts. The process should be automated and have an admin control panel. For more details, please send questions to David. Experience is required and the contract will be given to the person offering the most value.

--
Thank you
David Moran
morane@iol.ie
Quote Reply
Re: Perl/CGI Programmer In reply to
Fred

I am also on the lookout for a professional perl programer available for contract work, I am a graphic designer by trade and will be developing several large sites this year. I will need some script modifications, scripts from scratch, etc. One major plus will be database integration. If this sounds like it's up your alley let me know and I will place you into my contacts. Some of my client's use ACT and Microsoft accesss and would need a way to import data from the web into these databases. There may be accounting software that will also need to have data dumped to them.

Looking forward to your reply

Dave

PS: ALEX: Any clients of mine looking for link and directory scripts I will highly recommend links. So expect several payments shooting your way in the future.
Quote Reply
Re: Perl/CGI Programmer In reply to
Depending on the types of scripts, this is fairly easy to do. Please feel free to email me regarding the types of programs that need modification or creation, and I will be happy to help you. I am a Perl professional, work in the field as a applications developer for a major company and also as a consultant. Samples of my work are available upon request.

Hope I can help,

------------------
Fred Hirsch
Web Consultant & Programmer