-expires => '+2M',
-path => '/',
-host => '.wyb2003.co.uk'
);

However, I want to know how to match both these domains:

Code:
wyb2003.co.uk
www.wyb2003.co.uk

Currently, I have .wyb2003.co.uk which matches anyprefix.wyb2003.co.uk but not wyb2003.co.uk on it's own.

Thanks

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Cookies and Domains In reply to
I remember reading somewhere that you can use commas to seperate the domains. That is most likely not true...as it wasn't one of the most accurate sites I have used....but its worth a try Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Cookies and Domains In reply to
I've been struggling with this as well:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...i?post=222094#222094

Your version should work on many browsers (IE 6 and Mozilla, by my testing), but not in some others (notably NS 4.7X). I spent a lot of time on this problem and ultimately came to the conclusion that no perfect cookie-based solution exists. If you read that post I linked to, you'll see that I've been trying to solve the problem with mod_rewrite, but I still haven't completely gotten it working.

Fractured Atlas :: Liberate the Artist
Services: Healthcare, Fiscal Sponsorship, Marketing, Education, The Emerging Artists Fund
Quote Reply
Re: [hennagaijin] Cookies and Domains In reply to
What others have suggested to me is that I set two cookies, one for wyb2003.co.uk and one for www.wyb2003.co.uk. Clumsy, but it works.

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Cookies and Domains In reply to
Hi Andy

I don't believe you can, or at least not in my version of Perl and CGI.pm (Perl 5.6).

Cheers

- wil