Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Internet Technologies :

Tier1Host.Net

Quote Reply
Tier1Host.Net
Hey Everyone! Can someone please tell me what is wrong with Tier1Host.Net? Nothing with them has been working for day now? I know TIm who owned it. Did something happen to him?

Please let me know..

Thanks,
Michael
Quote Reply
Re: [g333] Tier1Host.Net In reply to
Uhh, a good place to start might be with *their* support? Try this e-mail address: Support@Tier1Host.net (from their site)

Regards,
Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [Piper] Tier1Host.Net In reply to
uhh, It might also be a good thing for you to know that their site has not been working for me for the past (2) days..Now it is tho.. You need to Recognize..
Quote Reply
Yeah..they are quite good. I know people who are hosting on their unlimited plan, as well as me, who is on one of their dedicated server.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
The e-mail address I posted for you was right from their site so it was working for me. I guess I misunderstood your problem, my mistake.

Regards,
Charlie

Last edited by:

Piper: Jul 9, 2002, 5:56 AM
Quote Reply
Ah..I misunderstood it too. As far as I know Tim is still ok, and Brian has been answering my support tickets ok. The site wasn't down for me at all recently..are you sure it was them that was down, or you?

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Tier1Host.Net In reply to
yes..I also asked wiredon.net if the site was working for him and he said it was not coming up for him.
Quote Reply
site came up fine for me (in the USA).
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

Last edited by:

Stealth: Jul 9, 2002, 9:30 AM