Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
PayPal
Cool - paypal now accept Solo and Switch!
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] PayPal In reply to
LOL

They also screwed up yesterday...seems to be fixed now. They wqere giving bank transfers to UK accounts an exchange rate of something like 95pence per $1 Wink I'm not complaining...transfer $75 and got a total of £70 going into my bank :)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] PayPal In reply to
This is on its way to my bank Wink

The exchange rate is crap. I only get about £640.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] PayPal In reply to
I won't embarace you, and say how much I had in my account Laugh Just got this through from PayPal;

Quote:
If your payment required a conversion from Pound Sterling to another currency, you have overpaid for the conversion. To rectify the error, PayPal will issue a full refund to your PayPal account during the next few days. The refund will be issued in Pound Sterling.

If your payment required a conversion from another currency to Pound Sterling, you received a highly favorable exchange rate for your transaction. You will be glad to know that no corrections or adjustments will be made to your PayPal account.

heheheh

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!