Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Negativity - Forum

(Page 2 of 2)
> >

Re: [Teambldr] Negativity - Forum In reply to
Well now that you mention it cutie pie, I've had a crush on you for a while now.

Last edited by:

Paul: Aug 22, 2002, 12:37 PM

Thanks everybody.

Just remember those old posts do come back to haunt you at a later date so being proactive now makes it better later.

Perception IS reality!Wink

Lunch Time!!!<whistle>

I can see post 26 coming back to haunt me Cool

Re: [Paul] Negativity - Forum In reply to
What we need now is a drill, the hedgetrimmers, and some ordinary household bleach.

Yep, mark those words, Teambldr...I'll definitely be holding you to them...although I really think that your statement was too generic and had "putting the blame on others" tone it, meaning,"Others have caused so many problems and things need to change, and OH, BTW:, I know that I am not perfect, but others need to change"...again, tone and method are deeper than actual message.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

Re: [Watts] Negativity - Forum In reply to
LOL thats quite funny...what is it from?

Re: [Watts] Negativity - Forum In reply to
Heh found it coincidentally...

http://home.earthlink.net/...ertdog/pbsounds.html

Re: [Stealth] Negativity - Forum In reply to
I will not be baited into an argument with you no matter how hard you try to get me into one Stealth. Enjoy!Cool

"Two steps forward and two steps back, we come together 'coz opposites attract" - Paula Abdul

Last edited by:

Paul: Aug 22, 2002, 12:56 PM

Quote:

It is when name calling and personal attacks happen that it is not acceptable.

If the person being called a name does not even dignify the name calling comment by responding to it in like and kind, but yet continues on with the debate, he wins. Debate 101

Out of curiousity, how do you define "debate" and "argument"? (and not Webster's definition, but your definition) And what is the difference between "debate" and "argument"?

You are contradicting yourself here...In one thread, you condone debating, while in another you codemn and discourage arguing. What's the difference?

Whatever we are doing has not contained personal attacks, so why stop? I am seeking clarification on some of your points, and you basically and subtly tell me to be quiet. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Did you really think posting what you posted was going to go without an argument or debate?
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

I'm sorry mama... I didn't mean to hurt you... I didn't mean to make you cry, but tonight I'm cleaning out my closet. Laugh

Sean

Re: [SeanP] Negativity - Forum In reply to
Thats too scary Sean, Im listening to that song right now.

One more time...

Re: [Stealth] Negativity - Forum In reply to
Let's stop it here ok?

If the language is not clear, I think the intent is, the content of this post has already been echoed from other parts of the forum by other individuals.

Please, treat your peers with respect, I've already had a couple of messages from members mentioning how intimidating it is to post in the forum. These people do want to participate and though they may not be uber-hackers like some, they would like to ask questions and learn.

Re: [Aki] Negativity - Forum In reply to
Aki,

Thanks for your input...but I was respectively asking for clarification on some points that Teambldr made and I have a right to do that, don't I? I feel that Teambldr was not clear in many of his statements and what is the harm in me asking for clarification, huh?

If Teambldr is going to make points and if someone asks for clarification, that person should not be ridiculed or told to basically be quiet as you have done. I have a right raise questions and of course, it's Teambldr's right to ignore my questions.
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

Unfortunately, this discussion has gotten out of hand despite the best efforts of many forum members. I'm locking this thread before it escalates any further, sorry to those who had anything more to contrinute.
> >