Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Paypal only takes 2 days to transfer now...

Quote Reply
Paypal only takes 2 days to transfer now...
Hi,

Cool, just noticed that paypal only take 2 days to transfer into a UK bank now (used to be 5-7 working days). I wonder why that change was made? (not that I'm moaning Tongue)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Paypal only takes 2 days to transfer now... In reply to
The faster they can process your money the faster they get to put your money in the till and collect fines, fees, and usage charges Unimpressed They have been busting there butt to hurry it up :)

Sandra Roussel
Chonsa Group Design - Fresh Start Housing
Quote Reply
Re: [SandraR] Paypal only takes 2 days to transfer now... In reply to
?

I don't get any charges from them (appart from the incoming fees, for recieving payments - but thats been like that since day one)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Exactly - the faster they get your money the faster they get there cut Unimpressed

Don't get me wrong I love paypal just know they need there pennies to keep growing. They have been working towards process things faster for years and I love it. Wish my bank transfers were faster last check I had a 3-5 day wait, it’s a direct withdrawal from my account don't understand the wait but its better then nothing.

Sandra Roussel
Quote Reply
I don't get what you're saying?

When I get a payment, I get the fee taken out of it (right away) ... so surely as soon as somone sends the money to me, PP get their cut? ;)

Quote:
Wish my bank transfers were faster last check I had a 3-5 day wait, it’s a direct withdrawal from my account don't understand the wait but its better then nothing.

Thats what I 'm chatting about ;) Bank transfers (from my paypal, into my bank account - not the other way :))

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Andy wrote:
I don't get what you're saying?

When I get a payment, I get the fee taken out of it (right away) ... so surely as soon as somone sends the money to me, PP get their cut? ;)

Quote:
Wish my bank transfers were faster last check I had a 3-5 day wait, it’s a direct withdrawal from my account don't understand the wait but its better then nothing.

Thats what I 'm chatting about ;) Bank transfers (from my paypal, into my bank account - not the other way :))

Cheers

Its my understanding paypal gets there cut only after the transfer is complete, that’s why I believe they have expedited the time it takes to move money around. I put money on paypal last week and the darned thing still said 4-5 days to me :(

Sandra Roussel
Quote Reply
Ah yeah., thats putting money from YOUR BANK => PAYPAL ... I'm talking about the other way :)

Regarding getting money from your bank => paypal - thats all down to your bank I think :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Oh wow, I have never drawn money from my paypal account, I like there money market option and let it sit or spend it with paypal to get the 1.5% cash back w00t

Sandra Roussel
Quote Reply
haha wish I could do that - but wouldn't be much good, considering about 80% of my money comes in from PayPal <G>

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk