Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Interesting Nexus

Quote Reply
Interesting Nexus
How can it be that the former President of the US and the current President of the US have business dealings with characters that need to be investigated?

www.bushwatch.com/bushmoney.htm or look up for direct news source on Google.com under "financial connection between the Bush family and bin Laden family".

Or at Google.com search under "the Guardian, Baghdad Bazaar: Big oil in Iraq".The Guardian goes into great detail about this conflict of interest (published Jan 23). The conflict of interest is in a report by the Deutsch Bank called the Baghdad Bazaar: Big oil in Iraq.

Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Interesting Nexus In reply to
Sheesh you are relly on an anti-america mission.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Interesting Nexus In reply to
Nope Or maybe Yes.....1971 Indo Pak war US placed its seventh fleet in Bay Of Bengal to terrorise India. What happened. India still carried on and won the war.

Those things are still live in memory so how can American Policy be Loved? When the same is based on "Perpetuating Terrorism" and then selectively going about eliminating the same when the So Called "Objects Of Convenience" stop responding to "Remote Control" actions.

Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Interesting Nexus In reply to
Whatever, I don't care =)
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Interesting Nexus In reply to
But i can't be that uncaring ;-)

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
-Mahatma Gandhi