Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

David Beckham...

Quote Reply
David Beckham...
....has just signed a new contract with Manchester United.

Its for 3 years and his "salary" is £100,000 per week ($140,000)

Thats like um....3-4 years wages for most people and he earns it in one week...

He lives 2 minutes from my house and one of my mates girfriends lives next door to him...hehe....may have to go around and beg...

When I say next door I mean you have to avoid the police cameras and about 20 acres of land before you get to David's house....the friend lives in a fairly average house and then there is like a 500yrd driveway and large gates before Posh and Becks house. The police are called automatically if you try to go through the gates...hehe...one of the houses near buy has a helicopter pad.

Im gonna live like that one day!!

Last edited by:

Paul: May 11, 2002, 2:24 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] David Beckham... In reply to
Each cast member in "Friends" make several million $$ per episode...

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Re: [sponge] David Beckham... In reply to
I heard a few hundred thousand....but of course he's not the highest paid person.

I don't know if you'll have heard of him but the racing car driver Michael Schumacher makes $100,000 per day.

Im sure some of your baseball players get loads too.

Last edited by:

Paul: May 12, 2002, 1:54 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] David Beckham... In reply to
Andretti, Senna, Schmacher .... lol ... they're not that famous Tongue

Wonder if he finally won the Australian GranPrix or what ever it's called. Homeboy has won all the others except for the one down under.

Hmmm wasn't it like this week or is it coming up soon?

Glad that Beckham is on his feet, it'll make the game in town that much more enjoyable when England plays Argentina next month in Sapporo Laugh

He sure looked liked a super model when he went to visit Blair St.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] David Beckham... In reply to
The grand prix just finished today...I've just been watching it....a driver let schumacher win just before the finish line so there's a big controversy.

>>
Glad that Beckham is on his feet, it'll make the game in town that much more enjoyable when England plays Argentina next month in Sapporo
<<

...and beat!....play and BEAT!!

>>
He sure looked liked a super model when he went to visit Blair St.
<<

Whatever floats your boat ;)

Last edited by:

Paul: May 12, 2002, 6:58 AM