Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Mmmm Kylie...

Quote Reply
Mmmm Kylie...
Any Kylie fans go here....

http://kylie.com/

Wait about 3 seconds for the popup and choose to watch the high quality "Love at first sight" video.

It's her new video....its so cool....
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Mmmm Kylie... In reply to
You guys in the UK actually like her eh?

I remember when I was living in aussie, and she was just starting out on Neighbours... hmmmm, can't seem to get that out of my mind. She has a younger sister, who also stars in Aussie soaps, but I am not sure what became of her.
Quote Reply
Re: [sooke] Mmmm Kylie... In reply to
Yeah she's a huge star here in the UK and I believe she just got her first number one in the US charts.

>>
She has a younger sister, who also stars in Aussie soaps, but I am not sure what became of her.
<<

Danni....she's also making some pretty cool songs...
Quote Reply
Danni, thats it. Paul, I can't beleive you know that! I guess Kylie and Danni are payback to the UK for the hundreds of shows Australian television seems to get from the BBC. Like the Eastenders!
Quote Reply
Neighbours is still being shown over here and its still pretty popular...I mean new espisodes...not repeats or old shows....I used to watch it every day...and "Home and Away" but I got bored of them a year or so ago.

I think Kylie is way more famous here than in Australia even.
Quote Reply
That is really bad news (especially home and away!). But I guess, I was infected with "The Wombles of Wimbledon" and I must admit I still crave a little Doctor Who. Noone here seems to know who the "Young Ones" are either. So at least the BBC makes some good shows. Home and Away is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. As far as new episodes of Neighbours, I remember reading somewhere that the show only continues because of its UK audience.
Quote Reply
Kylie is huge down here in Australia, has been for the last few years.
Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael_Bray] Mmmm Kylie... In reply to
Hmmm, she wasnt when I left.... 1997ish.

Guess it depends what you intoWink
Quote Reply
Yeah,

Got big around 1999 really. BTW - Paul, you'll probably prefer the "Can't get you out of my head" video clip to the one you mentioned. Use Kazaa to download a nice, good quality version of it. You won't regret it Smile She is a decent singer, but I can't stand her 80's dancing style.
Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
The few times I've seen her on tv I couldn't help thinking, "...didn't disco die about 20 years ago?"
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael_Bray] Mmmm Kylie... In reply to
Yeah I've seen that video soooo many times its untrue....its never off the tv :)
Quote Reply
Ha, I always thought neighbours wasn`t for real until I went to Oz and found out that its reality TV.

chmod