Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Excercise!

Quote Reply
Excercise!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/...computers_clots_dc_1
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Excercise! In reply to
In addition to exercise, drink lots of water, which will force you to get off your rump to go pee pee quite frequently...I drink on average 128 oz of water a day while at the office.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Stealth] Excercise! In reply to
I'm not sure what 128oz equates to but for no apparent reason around 18 months ago I stopped drinking sugary drink and only drinks water and milk now.

I drink around 4-5 glasses of water a day. You are meant to have 8 supposedly but I don't think I can physically fit that much in my stomach every day.

Last edited by:

Paul: Jan 29, 2003, 10:34 AM
Quote Reply
That equates to 16 glasses (8 - 8 oz glasses), which is twice as many as what is "recommended", but I enjoy drinking water and it keeps my system clean.

While I've read some articles about kidney and intestinal damage that can occur from drinking too much water, I haven't experienced any problems.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

Last edited by:

Stealth: Jan 29, 2003, 2:15 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [Stealth] Excercise! In reply to
Yeah who'd have thought something so neutral as water could cause damage...mmm.

16 glasses is a lot!
Quote Reply
I probably drink about a gallon of coffee a day.
Quote Reply
>>>ago I stopped drinking sugary drink and only drinks water and milk now. <<<

Wow...I'm not the only one around my age that does that Tongue I normally get up, make a cuppa tea to wake me up, then have a glass of milk and a glass of water by my computer.....Milk is soooo refreshing Smile

>>>but I don't think I can physically fit that much in my stomach every day. <<<

Thats what loo's are for Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!