I'll go ahead now soon and buy the software. than I'll try tweaking on this.
btw: if i initially install links now under a different domain name (like example.info) and i want to later on change to example.com is there any problem? i mean technically or with the licence?
the .com is currently in transfer and it can take some days, but i'm already to fancy with trying that i can't wait.