Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

wrong path?? helpplease

Quote Reply
wrong path?? helpplease
I installed this soft... and when running... or trieing toriun it o get this error
"Error Message : fatal undef error: GT::Template::Parser (17010): Unable to open template file './templates/./templates/login.html'. Reason: File does not exist. at GT/Template.pm line 300."
Can somebody help?
Quote Reply
Re: [martinfiumara] wrong path?? helpplease In reply to
Looks like you did one or all of the following wrong:

1) The path to your templates folder is incorrect in the mysql.cfg file.

2) You did not install the files/folders as the default structure...meaning that you need to use application default structure before mucking around with it.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [AnthroRules] wrong path?? helpplease In reply to
Hi Eliot,

I got the same error as martin, so I set the path in the *.cfg file from relative to absolute ,installed everything again in the default structure(according to your advice) into my cgi-bin directory , chmod as indicated and got the same error again and again... Do you have any further ideas ? I would be glad to hear about them. Thanks in advance.
Regards
Michael
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: [bodytempel] wrong path?? helpplease In reply to
YEA...

R E A D the following Thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum.cgi?post=156662

Both of you...search the forums more carefully in the future...
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [AnthroRules] wrong path?? helpplease In reply to
I have read all three threads regarding this problem with the error message saying:

fatal undef error: GT::Template::Parser (42961): Unable to open template file './templates/./templates/login.html'. Reason: File does not exist. at GT/Template.pm line 302.

and the solution suggested by Elliot Lee of changing the 'my $root' statement does not work.

Does anyone actually have a solution to this then?

There appear to be at least three people here, including myself, with identical installation problems, and no solutions.

I tried following the errors through and replacing all of the $root and $full_file variables to the specific file paths, but this just leads into really obsure errors.

So can someone please suggest a solution to this?