Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Just an idea

Quote Reply
Just an idea
I would love it if MySQLMan would save it's saved queries to an SQL Database table rather than a file on the local hard drive. That way I would have my queries anywhere in the world at any computer.
Does that make sense?
Quote Reply
Re: [OnlineMlm] Just an idea In reply to
Very cool idea...would probably be a matter of creating a table called tblQueries and then INSERTING/UPDATING/DELETING data to/from the table.

Then allowing you to VIEW by selecting the query by its primary key (QueryID)...

Very cool idea!
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
>>I would love it if MySQLMan would save it's saved queries to an SQL Database table rather than a file on the local hard drive. <<

It doesn't save them on the local computer...it saves them on the remote server. So they are already accessible anywhere.

Last edited by:

PaulW: Nov 28, 2001, 9:15 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [PaulW] Just an idea In reply to
I thought it saved them on the local computer because when I do go to another machine they are gone. Is there a trick to retrieving them?

In Reply To:
>>I would love it if MySQLMan would save it's saved queries to an SQL Database table rather than a file on the local hard drive. <<

It doesn't save them on the local computer...it saves them on the remote server. So they are already accessible anywhere.
Quote Reply
Hmm I can't decide how it is done. I actually think the queries are saved to a cookie.