Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Plug In Errror

Quote Reply
Plug In Errror
The system encountered a fatal error: GT::Plugins (12137): Error running plugin 'PRE' hook 'Plugins::Community::GoogleMapsByCity::doit': Can't locate Geo/Query/LatLong.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/wstw/public_html/cgi-bin/comm/admin/secure_data/lib /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /home/wstw/public_html/cgi-bin/comm/admin/secure_data/lib/Plugins/Community/GoogleMapsByCity.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/wstw/public_html/cgi-bin/comm/admin/secure_data/lib/Plugins/Community/GoogleMapsByCity.pm line 23.
Compilation failed in require at GT::Plugins::_load_hook line 290.
at community.cgi line 73.

line 23 is

use Geo::Query::LatLong;

line 73 is

$do

Last edited by:

LordStryfe: May 6, 2010, 7:14 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [LordStryfe] Plug In Errror In reply to
Hi,

Looks like you need to install the Geo::Query::LatLong perl module.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Plug In Errror In reply to
Andy wrote:
Hi,

Looks like you need to install the Geo::Query::LatLong perl module.

Cheers

How do I do this or where do I get it from. I haven't changed anything with the site it just started doing this yesterday
Quote Reply
Hi,

You would need to get your host to do it. If it suddenly started doing it, they may have upgraded perl, and not re-installed that perl module for you.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Are you using the last release 1.1.1? I don't know if it's related but I had some problems with GComm and it was because I was still using 1.1.0.
Quote Reply
Re: [MJB] Plug In Errror In reply to
Andy - thanks for the assistance there. Got it corrected

MJB - I'm using the current version 1.1.1 that has been out forever. I'm currently looking for a similiar product for my site since Gossamer Threads as a company isn't producing new versions on a standard basis.
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Plug In Errror In reply to
This happened again today. Any preventative measures I can take against this?
Quote Reply
Mmm, you will need to talk to your host. Seems a bit crappy that every time they do anything on the server (probably upgrading perl) that it should knock all the perl modules off ... they need to get on top of that, as thats verypoor service :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk