Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

LOGIN Yes, LOGIN No

Quote Reply
LOGIN Yes, LOGIN No
All lot of things are said and done in this category of the new Grossamer Community that are very useful for us. But for people not expert like me would like to know:

1- once a new user signed in as new member, he could use Gforum, Gmail, GSqlLinks with same password. The question is: to access each section (Gforum, Gmail, SqlLinks) in ANYCASE must insert again the username and the password?

Could someone tell me more?Blush

Thanks

Antoine

Quote Reply
Re: [antoined] LOGIN Yes, LOGIN No In reply to
Hi,

No, once you log in to Community, you can move between all applications without having to login again.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] LOGIN Yes, LOGIN No In reply to
Thank you Alex for your reply, and this is what exactly I wanted to know. But still have it as a problem, or better two problems:

1- i customized the user_home.html and i inserted the forum link, to let users click on it and to redirect to the forum without login again. But this not happens, i have always to login before!!! what i am missing?

2- i am importing users using FrontPage because with Explore 6 it gives me a window to save a community.cgi file on my hard disk. So i copied and i pasted it in FrontPage (html then preview) and it works, this the way i am using to import users!! Is it a problem of browser?

Help!

Thanks for your continuous support.

Antoine

Quote Reply
Re: [antoined] LOGIN Yes, LOGIN No In reply to
Hi,

These are two known bugs. We are working on beta 2 which should be out pretty soon.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] LOGIN Yes, LOGIN No In reply to
The first one was line 43: Return1; and the other?