Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

multi-admins in fileman?

Quote Reply
multi-admins in fileman?
Has anyone used this script with multiple admins with two levels of administrative capabilities? Trying to find a script which will allow users to make (only) their own usernames/passwords/folders but not change anyone elses but have an overall administrator who can do everything.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Quote Reply
Re: multi-admins in fileman? In reply to
I have already responded to your duplicate Thread in the Perl/CGI forum, which should only be used to post general questions about Perl and CGI and NOT GT script specific questions.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Sorry, I'm getting a little desperate. My time-frame is now a time-crunch. ;-) In your other post you said to look at the Multi-User version of Fileman. Should I take it from your answer (sorry to be dense) that this script will allow for different levels of administrators?

Thanks for answering me...both times...

Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Should I take it from your answer (sorry to be dense) that this script will allow for different levels of administrators?
You could use the same administrator "account" for multiple administrators. OR hack the script to set-up additional user permissions.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Thanks! That's the info I needed. Do you know where I could get the script TODAY? It says they do the credit auth manually and it would take two days.

Quote Reply
You can't get the Multiple User license today. You will have to order it and wait a few days for your order to be processed.

Good luck!

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Thanks again for your help and all the info.