Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

arial font not being set in HTML editor

Quote Reply
arial font not being set in HTML editor
I saw a post from Aug 9 (unreplied) concerning arial fonts not being set when editing with the HTML editor. Is there a fix for this yet or soon?
Quote Reply
Re: [axe] arial font not being set in HTML editor In reply to
I guess this will go unreplied to as well Unsure
Quote Reply
hmmm... I pay for my version of Fileman and days go by without a reply... someone else comes in with a free version and get's a reply in less than an hour! Frown
Quote Reply
Hey axe,

I just took a look at the FileMan demo page and Arial fonts work for me. Maybe I'm missing the point though. What exactly do you mean by: arial fonts not being set when editing with the HTML editor?

Regards,
Charlie
Quote Reply
Hi Axe,

Sorry for the late reply. Actually, we are little loaded down right now, so I need some times to have a look at it. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

TheStone.

B.
Quote Reply
Re: [Chaz] arial font not being set in HTML editor In reply to
In Reply To:
Hey axe,

I just took a look at the FileMan demo page and Arial fonts work for me. Maybe I'm missing the point though. What exactly do you mean by: arial fonts not being set when editing with the HTML editor?

Regards,
Charlie
Well, I click on new file, the WYSIWYG editor open, I type some text, I gighlight the text I choose "Arial" font and the font face is not placed in the HTML code... all the other font faces work fine...
Quote Reply
so, theStone, ya got any news on this yet?
Quote Reply
arial and verdana, the most popular fonts for Web pages... and I can't get anyone to tell me how to fix arial???
Quote Reply
well, obviously there is not going to be a response from Gossamer on this problem considering someone else posted the same problem on Aug 9 and that went unreplied and I have been waiting since Nov 17... too bad, otherwise this is a pretty cool program

Unsure
Quote Reply
Hi,

Could you download the attached file which should replace templates/common/editor.js

It should work.

TheStone.

B.
Quote Reply
Re: [TheStone] arial font not being set in HTML editor In reply to
that did the trick! thanks!

now, can you comment on this:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...;;page=unread#unread

the readers digest condensed version is: how can i play an audio file from within fileman? if i my users could play their audio files from within fileman it would be PERFECT! they can do this with version 1.0 :)