Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Windows :

Need help setting up!! Will pay someone!

Quote Reply
Need help setting up!! Will pay someone!
Please if anyone can help me set this links 2.0 up I will be very glad. I have a cgi-bin account on spaceports and I can't figure it out. I will give whoever wants to set this up for me the username and password and everything along with the account. I have been trying to set this up for 2 weeks. If anyone can do this for me, just post your e-mail and I will send you an e-mail with all of the info. Or send me an e-mail at JKochendor@attbi.com. If anyone can do this I will pay them $5.00 or more if they want.

--Thanks

Last edited by:

mikekoke00: Mar 31, 2002, 10:08 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [mikekoke00] Need help setting up!! Will pay someone! In reply to
Are you hosted on a Windows Server? If so, then the problem is that you probably are not using the correct drive and path reference in your links.cfg file. Also, I and others have responded to your other troubleshooting threads in the Links 2.0 Discussion Forum.

Have you contacted other installers to assist you via the Gossamer Threads Resource section Links 2.0 -> Installers....

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/support/ (Resources)
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: Need help setting up!! Will pay someone! In reply to
Please I will pay someone to set it up for me. Please, it has been so frustrating. Anyone please. I will give you all the info needed. JKochendor@attbi.com
Quote Reply
Re: [mikekoke00] Need help setting up!! Will pay someone! In reply to
You should post this in the custom jobs forum. This is not the appropriate forum.

Last edited by:

Paul: Mar 31, 2002, 3:07 PM