Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
subscribe.cgi
Hi :)

I've looked for several hours to no avail..

I don't have a subscribe link on my home page or any other page. The email.html is there, but no way to get to it.

When I run the subscribe.cgi file I get the error;

Error including libraries: Can't locate /www/htdocs/internetbusinesstools.com/links/cgi-bin/admin/links.cfg in @INC (@INC contains: /www/htdocs/internetbusinesstools/links/cgi-bin /usr/lib/perl5/i586-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i586-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /www/htdocs/internetbusinesstools/links/cgi-bin/subscribe.cgi line 27.

I'm using the full path.

Is this the right place to post this problem?

Thanks for any help!

Craig
Internet Business Tools
Quote Reply
Re: subscribe.cgi In reply to
In Reply To:
Is this the right place to post this problem?
Yes...it is.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Make sure that you have the following in your subscribe.cgi script:

Code:

require "/www/htdocs/internetbusinesstools.com/links/cgi-bin/admin/links.cfg";

OR try:

Code:

require "admin/links.cfg";

Also, double check your paths...should'nt it be:

Code:

/cgi-bin/links/admin/

NOT

Code:

/links/cgi-bin/admin/

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Hey Eliot,
It was the admin/subscribe.cgi that did it. Had the full version, why, I don't know this answer :)..

The path is links/cgi-bin...Because I created a Links Directory in my Root...Which back then I didn't know any better. AND that is why I used the mod to direct 'Home Links' back to www.ibt.com and not to .com/links/etc...BUT it is working GREAT & I am a happy camper. Expecially because I just worked 9 straight days and will be off for 5 days, 'Hello Site'...Sure be glad when I start generating some money using the internet and not 'Slavin for the Man'....

Thanks a Bunch....
:)
Craig

Craig
Internet Business Tools