Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

problem! PLEASE HELP!

Quote Reply
problem! PLEASE HELP!
whenever i clikc on anything on the main page(i.e. to add a link or goto random link etc) it says this:
Error including libraries: Can't locate admin/links.cfg in @INC (@INC contains: /data1/hypermart.net/planetbryan/links/cgi-bin/links /usr/local/lib/perl5/i386-bsdos/5.00404 /usr/local/lib/perl5 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-bsdos /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /data1/hypermart.net/planetbryan/links/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi line 30.

Make sure they exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly.</noscript>
<!-- -->
</noscript>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

<!--
browser = (((navigator.appName == "Netscape") && (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 2 )) &#0124; &#0124; ((navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer") && (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 2 )));
browser4 = (((navigator.appName == "Netscape") && (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4 )) &#0124; &#0124; ((navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer") && (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4 )));
if (browser4) {
if (!self.url) {
self.url = '';
}
if (parent.name != 'test') {
test = window.open("http://click.go2net.com/adpopup?site=HM&shape=250X125&border=1&area=DIR.INTERNET&sizerepopup=1&size_x=290&size_y=250&hname=plan etbryan", "test", "resizable=yes,width=290,height=250");
}
} else if (browser) {
if (!self.url) {
self.url = '';
}
if (parent.name != 'test') {
test = window.open("http://click.go2net.com/adpopup?site=HM&shape=banner&border=1&area=DIR.INTERNET&hname=planetbryan", "test", "resizable=yes,width=520,height=167");
}
}

//-->

</SCRIPT>

What's wrong?
Quote Reply
Re: problem! PLEASE HELP! In reply to
That error means you defined a path wrong. Did you open your files and change the path to links.cfg? If so, don't do that. Re-upload the files as they came in the links distribution. The only file you need to edit is links.cfg

--mark
Quote Reply
Re: problem! PLEASE HELP! In reply to
Make sure that you upload everything im ASCII. Do not trust auto, if using FTP upload.

------------------
The Web Ressource Center

Wannabe