Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

pages not being built, everything else fine

Quote Reply
pages not being built, everything else fine
The script is working fine except for the pages not being built, have checked the code until my eyes are bleeding...still no luck.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, ServerAdmin@eHost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
malformed header from script. Bad header=HTTP/1.0 200 OK: /export/home/siteadm/cgi-local/cgiwrap

Hosting service working on it, they are painfully slow. What am I overlooking? Don't want to pay anyone to help me. Have installed many scripts before, this one is a little complicated, but it looks fantastic once it is up I am sure! Should I have posted the wrapper info? Please advise...

------------------
The Globe Trotter
Quote Reply
Re: pages not being built, everything else fine In reply to
this is easy.. make sure you have uploaded the main page file (index.html or index.htm)... theres not a file called index.html or index.htm but you can just make a normal html page with nothing on it.. then upload the file and change it to 777.. then do the same for the directorys..
Quote Reply
Do you means add an index.html file to the 'pages' directory($build_root_url)? Then what directories am I supposed to add? the 'New', 'Cool', and 'Ratings' directories?
Quote Reply
Thanks for your assistance, we have it all working just fine now, had some help from the NEW hosting company, their Perl guy is real cool. CIHost rocks, www.cihost.com! Of course I did do some of it!