Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
nph-*
Hi i will get this error when i tray to run any nph-* from the web interface but it work ok when i use it from the command prompt. what can be wrong?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@algonet.se and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

malformed header from script. Bad header=HTTP/1.0 200 OK: /www/apache/cgi-bin/cgiwrap

Quote Reply
Re: nph-* In reply to
I can't remember exactly the fix for this, but i think you need to remove the nph- bit from nph-email.cgi, nph-verify.cgi, nph-build.cgi and i think thats it. You also need to change the locations of the scripts to email.cgi, build.cgi and veify.cgi

In links.cfg change the following line;

$db_mail_url = $db_dir_url . "/nph-email.cgi"; # URL of admin mass mail script.

to

$db_mail_url = $db_dir_url . "/email.cgi"; # URL of admin mass mail script.

I can't find where you change the nph-build.cgi or nph-verify.cgi locations as i don't have enough time to look for it, sorry. I assume they will be in admin.cgi, but maybe someone who has had this problem before oculd tell us!!! Cool

Yours

A.J.Newby
webmaster@ace-installer.com
http://www.ace-installer.com

Quote Reply
Re: nph-* In reply to
Uh the "fix" has been posted in the Resource section in the Cobalt RAQ FAQ and also has been reference numerous times in this forum by searching for NPH, you will find the Threads.

Regards,

Eliot Lee