Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

another lUser question I'm afraid....

Quote Reply
another lUser question I'm afraid....
Hi Mark and/or whomever,

I have read the faq, and whilst it mentions something close to the error message I recieved its not exactly the same, however I double checked in the /usr/local/bin space and sure enough there was the perl file as well as a 2 perl5.xxxx files. So I presume I can safely assume my isp has perl 5 sorted.

but I am getting the following error

Error including libraries: Can't locate /happy/public_html/links/admin/links.def in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/users/happy/public_html/links/admin /usr/local/lib/perl5/alpha-dec_osf/5.00404 /usr/local/lib/perl5 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/alpha-dec_osf /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /usr/users/happy/public_html/links/admin/links.cfg line 116.

Make sure they exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly.

Uhhm I'm sure I have, or am I just being stewpid, have I missed something obvious? should I wander off and buy the cgi cookbook? I will I promise and I will read it but please help....... (This isn't my first cgi script, I have recently installed and got working another yah** style directory cgi with no problem, however yours appears way funkier...

thanks a million in advance
Quote Reply
Re: another lUser question I'm afraid.... In reply to
Sounds like you have a path defined incorrectly, or permissions wrong.

--mark

------------------
You can reach me by ICQ at UIN #8602162