Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Error including libraries: Can't locate ... problem...

Quote Reply
Error including libraries: Can't locate ... problem...
admin.cgi says:
---begin of copy/paste
Error including libraries: Can't locate /private/cgi-bin/links/admin/db.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00404 /usr/local/lib/perl5 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at admin.cgi line 28.

Make sure they exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly.
---end

the db_lib_path is defined in links.cfg with an "=" to db_script_path.. ok... the db_script path is set correct; db.pl is exactly at this loacation: "/private/cgi-bin/links/admin/db.pl".. so what went wrong?
Quote Reply
Re: Error including libraries: Can't locate ... problem... In reply to
I would guess that "/private/cgi-bin/links/admin/db.pl" isn't the full path. I would find out if there should be more before the /private

--mark

------------------
Due to repeated requests for support via ICQ, I am once again offering support online.

The ONLY number I will accept requests on is #53788453. Messages sent to my other numbers will not pass through to me, as I have security settings set to ignore messages from users not on that list.

I don't know how often I will be active on this number, as it is for only when I am free to offer assistance.

Could this signature be any longer? :)
Quote Reply
Re: Error including libraries: Can't locate ... problem... In reply to
hmmm yes... that was the mistake...
there is a longer dir-structure that i thought on that (my friend's) server...
an environment printign script told me the right one... thanks

alky