Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

ID Number being shown when adding links!

Quote Reply
ID Number being shown when adding links!
I've got a weird problem, where the category drop down box is showing a list of category ID numbers, rather than the category names. The links.def and category.def are both defaults...so I have no real idea as to why it is doing this.

I'm on a Cobalt...so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer Smile

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] ID Number being shown when adding links! In reply to
Sorry Andy it sounds like your database is currupt, or you goofed with a file and made it show the wrong field.

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Re: [sponge] ID Number being shown when adding links! In reply to
Thats the really weird thing though. All the files are default, except for links.cfg. The databases are being added after each fresh install, yet the same problem still exists Frown

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [sponge] ID Number being shown when adding links! In reply to
Ok..sorted it now. It was something wrong in links.cfg (typical)...so I uploaded a new copy, and set it up, all works fine now :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk