Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Error in category pages, no Prev/Next is displayed

Quote Reply
Error in category pages, no Prev/Next is displayed
Hi,

The $build_links_per_page = 10; in Links.cfg has not been changed but I cannot see the Prev and Next fields on my category page where I have 13 links...

The detection works fine with <%if category%>, <%if links%> and <%if related%> but the following HTML doesn't show at all!

<%if prev%> <a href="<%prev%>">Prev <%build_links_per_page%></a> <%endif%> <%if next%> <a href="<%next%>">Next <%build_links_per_page%></a> <%endif%>

I am using templates with the standard site_html_templates.pl of links 2.0 and I am sure the text is not written with backgroung color.

Secondly, I do not understand how to modify the link.html template to change the items display order, e.g. to show something like:

<ul>
<li><a class="link" href="<%db_cgi_url%>/jump.cgi?ID=<%ID%>"><%Title%></a> - <%if isNew%> <small><sup class="new">new</sup></small> <%endif%> <%if isPopular%> <small><sup class="pop">pop</sup></small> <%endif%> <small
class="date">(Added: <%Date%> Hits: <%Hits%> Rating: <%Rating%> Votes: <%Votes%> ) <a href="<%db_cgi_url%>/rate.cgi?ID=<%ID%>">Rate
It</a></small><%if Description%> <span class="descript">- <%Description%></span>
<%endif%> </li>
</ul>

(the description comes after the date entered).

Could somebody please help?
I spent already three days on this :-))

Thanks,

Michel