Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Category Table

Quote Reply
Category Table
How can i change the category column from 2 to 1, i want the categories under each other, like this:
Category1
Category2
Category3
etc.

Quote Reply
Re: Category Table In reply to
This question was asked just yesterday in the Links 2.0 Customization Forum...use the FIND IN PAGE option in your web browser to search for One Column in the Links 2.0 Customization Forum.

Regards,

Eliot Lee

Quote Reply
That doesnt make sence to me... sorry, Cant you just tell me what line i need to change in the site_html.pl ?

Quote Reply
SIGH...please click on the Links 2.0 Customization Forum link in the Forum home page! Or use the forum search engine to find one column categories. Why should I re-post codes that have already been posted in the forums?

Regards,

Eliot Lee

Quote Reply
Thats what i did, but that whole txt doesnt make sence to me
this is the url:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/forum/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=L2Cust&Number=85928&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1#Post85928

Quote Reply
Welp...all you have to do is delete the codes that include the $half variable as I mentioned in that other Thread. Don't know why this is confusing.

Regards,

Eliot Lee

Quote Reply
I deleted these lines, but its still not functioning like i want it to function:
my ($half) = int (($#subcat+2) / 2);

and this line:

if ($i == $half) {
$output .= qq~</td><td class="catlist" valign="top">\n~;
}

Quote Reply
Make sure that you have NOT deleted $i++;, which come after the following codes:

Code:

if ($i == $half) {
$output .= qq~</td><td class="catlist" valign="top">\n~;
}

Regards,

Eliot Lee