Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Bad header=HTTP/1.0 200 OK ...HELP!

Quote Reply
Bad header=HTTP/1.0 200 OK ...HELP!
Ok...I have everything working but when I try to build the pages I get an internal server error stating

"malformed header from script. Bad header=HTTP/1.0 200 OK"

could someone please help me fix this?

------------------
Lord Sanguin
Quote Reply
Re: Bad header=HTTP/1.0 200 OK ...HELP! In reply to
re-upload nph-build. Make sure you upload it in ascii mode, chmod it correctly etc...

Links is for the most part bug-free so you did something wrong. Smile

------------------
JRM Studios www.jrmstudios.com
The Hotrodding Network www.hotrodding.net
Web discuss Free speech newsgroups - www.webdiscuss.com

Quote Reply
Yeah I figured as much because I have sen it all over the internet you know and it looks so damned cool but it is so freaking complicated it blows my mind man.......I have a friend looking at it right now...hes good with script so hopefully he will be able to get it to work...my links section depends on it!

------------------
Lord Sanguin
Quote Reply
Oh....and another thing...I had uploaded it in ascii and chmoded is 755 and it was actually working even though it was giving me that error...pretty freaky huh?....I accidently deleted the whole thing beofre I realized it though Frown

------------------
Lord Sanguin
Quote Reply
Click on the Search link at the top of the page and search for "malformed header" (match exact words) and see if any of the messages returned will help you.

Also, check with your ISP and see if they are using cgiwrap. If so, then look at http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...um2/HTML/000724.html for a possible solution.

I hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by Bobsie (edited July 05, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Hey...thank for the reply...this is LordSanguin by the way...I lost my password and when I tried to retrieve it I didn't get the e-mail when the board said it had sent it...you guys might want to look into that...heres how I got the script to work on Interspeed.net's servers...yes they do use CGIWRAP (or cgicrap as I like to call it now) I had to delete the HTTP headers called IIS for the script to work in all of the nph cgi files...now it works great!

------------------
Shawn