Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Also cant exec/access admin.cgi...

Quote Reply
Also cant exec/access admin.cgi...
hi!

Well I got it running with my design (after changing site_html.pl more than once) well it didn't include my SSI Tags so I set extension too .shtml in links.cfg but when I uploaded it again the whole programm stucked!
I deleted all files from the server and reuploaded all - set all permissions to 777 (it worked with that before - not with the chmod given in readme.txt - dunno why) but it didnt worked.
I get this message when trying to access admin.cgi
(yes all path are set correctly)

"Error including libraries: (Maybe you didn't strip carriage returns after a network transfer?)

Make sure they exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly."

========================================
Damn! How stupid am I?!? I forgot to upload in ASCII Mode!
What ever! Can someone post the chmod permissions for each file (or of all which care about)? please.

thanks

[This message has been edited by rik (edited November 03, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Re: Also cant exec/access admin.cgi... In reply to
Look in the README file. The permissions are in it.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------

Quote Reply
Re: Also cant exec/access admin.cgi... In reply to
That error means you didn't upload in ascii

--mark

------------------
Due to repeated requests for support via ICQ, I am once again offering support online.

The ONLY number I will accept requests on is #53788453. Messages sent to my other numbers will not pass through to me, as I have security settings set to ignore messages from users not on that list.

I don't know how often I will be active on this number, as it is for only when I am free to offer assistance.

Could this signature be any longer? :)