Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Add a link ok but page index still blank???

Quote Reply
Add a link ok but page index still blank???
I'v got a problem, I do something but I don't known what exactly, now when I add a link(validate or add) , nothing build on my page : ex
I add a new link , all is ok(my link is on the list) , when I build al is ok again(i see total of my link )

but when i' look my page 'ex links/page/test/index.html, the page was ok but the section with link are still empty,
i have no error, so i don't known exactly where searching

thanks in advance for your help

regards david

Ps: sorry for my bad american, but I still training, learning...i 'll try to do better next time }
Quote Reply
Re: Add a link ok but page index still blank??? In reply to
just more info if your need it to help me :

this morning i'll try to reinstall all from SCRATCH, but still have the same problem,

add category : ok
add a link to this cat : ok
nuild all : ok
and when i want to see the new index.html created , the page was ok but no links add

QUESTION : i translate all html in template into french, perhaps one's cause of my problem????
regards
Quote Reply
Re: Add a link ok but page index still blank??? In reply to
HEY PEOPLE WAKE UP !!! Wink

I FOUND WHERE IS THE PROBLEM

I overwrite all translation I made with original files, and everything seem to be working again

Opps !!!, I think during translation of the template HTML file and email, i probably do a mistake and delete something but i don't know where exactly.. so no problem!! after 2 days of hard searching, thinking, drinking(cocacola), ....BUT IF SOMEONE have an idea of my problem(where exactly , I made a mistake).....

thanks

Best regards and sorry for disturb you

bye bye David