Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

the old mods

Quote Reply
the old mods
Hi,
could someone please remove the Links to the pulled Mods by Widgetz etc. The Links lead to some very
rude comments by Jerry. People complaining about mistreatment shouldnt do alike.
thanks
klaus

Quote Reply
Re: the old mods In reply to
You'll have to ask Alex or one of his GT staff members to remove the links from the resource center.

--Drew
Quote Reply
i already asked alex to delete them..

alex wanted to make a compromize.. which will keep the mods up under Gossamer Threads and having nothing to do with me..

i am considering..

Jerry Su
Quote Reply
If it helps Jerry, I'd be willing to help support your old MODs especially if you could point out where the really key posts (ie: the ones that should go in FAQ they got asked that often).

Hope that helps the decision somewhat

Martin

Quote Reply
They have been removed but I have kept the information in case anyone wants to change their mind. This is an open invitation to any mods people have done. Email me what you have and I'll have someone format it and put it up on the site with whatever credit you would like on their (either no mention, just your name, name + email, etc).

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Hi Alex,

Quick suggestion for you.

Would it be useful to write some kind of guide to writing and supporting MODs and also allow those MOD writers to somehow put together a FAQ for each of their MODs. It seems a lot of the problems stemmed from such a facility not being available and MOD authors having to repeat themselves in posts, etc...

Just a thought but I get the impression that they would help reduce the tension a little and avoid events as have transpired... More work I'll grant you but I reckon worth the effort in the long run.... for everyone Smile

Any thoughts?