Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

integrating directory page into web site (cont.)

Quote Reply
integrating directory page into web site (cont.)
sorry about that.....i can't edit my previous post so i'm going to add on..a good example of what i want is on this page under ASIAN DIRECTORY:

http://www.saehoon.com/

i think they're using a different script but i want to know if this is possible with links2.0

Quote Reply
Re: integrating directory page into web site (cont.) In reply to
Uh...okay, so you couldn't EDIT your original Post, but I betcha you could've replied to it, right? So, why create a new Thread?

And if you be more specific about what features you are looking for, we could help to identify which Mods you need.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Re: integrating directory page into web site (cont.) In reply to
OKKKKKKK SIR. if you didn't notice the daveman (Member) and the total post:2 perhaps you would've speculated that i'm a newbie at this new thread forum and that just maybe i didn't know how to use this sinceit's my first time using this.
anyway. i'd like to know what part of the links2.0 script i can extract in order to get just the Directory table part..ie Category 1, Category 2 Category3, link1, link2, link3, etc. just like they have on the yahoo directory table, or on the diretory that this site has : www.saehoon.com
i see that by default after you install links, the directory pages on are its own separate page, i don't want the whole HOME|ADD|MODIFY|SEARCH|TOPSITES etc, and other extras, i just need the actual table which contains the directory so that I can integrate that table into my main design.......just like saehoon.com has (under ASIAN DIRECTORY)

thx in advance,
dave