Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

header/footer not showing in index.html in Resource Template

Quote Reply
header/footer not showing in index.html in Resource Template
Woops... Close but no cigar!.. I got the index.html to be written (now that I included the if-mod in Template.pm for the Resource Template) but now the header.txt and footer.txt (for the rescource templates) are not included in the index.html files. (Just for the record I use win/95 perl.) I have the header/footers in admin/header and admin/footer. But cannot think of what else to look for on this. I have had Links working but never got around to trying out the header/footer thingy...
This is for the resource template. I did update the Template.pm with the IF-mod for the include. I am using win/95 perl (incase you think it is a /\ directory location problem). Cannot think of any other items.

Any tips?

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: header/footer not showing in index.html in Resource Template In reply to
Just one. You already posted this in the previous thread so it wasn't necessary to post it again in a new thread. Keeping it in the original thread helps everyone see what you have done up to that point. You lose all historical info posting in a new thread.
Quote Reply
Re: header/footer not showing in index.html in Resource Template In reply to
OK... sorry, How do I delete this thread... If I cannot you have my permission to do so..