Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

What's going on here?

Quote Reply
What's going on here?
I'm a veteran Links 2.0 user, but after I installed it on a new server, I've encountered a starnge thing. Everytime I try to execute a function in the admin panel (like adding a category, like the instructions say to see if it works) after I fill out the form and hit submit, it won't give me any error, but rather will load the entire admin panel (frames and all) inside the main frame. I have no idea what's causing this. I've tried to even re-install the whole thing again, but with no luck. It's hard to explain what's going on, so if any of you would be so kind as to have a look at it for yourself, and tell me what you think is going on with it, I'd be most greatful. You can find the link here:

http://www.quantum9.com/...inks/admin/admin.cgi

I don't have it password protected yet, so you can play around with it. Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: What's going on here? In reply to
I would double check your file and directory mappings in the admin_html.pl file.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------

Quote Reply
thanks for your help, but could you please be more specific on what to look for? I haven't changed anything in it though, so I don't see why the default would be a problem...
Quote Reply
Many apologies. Actually it is in the admin.cgi file in the Required Libraries section. See all the "require..." statements. Make sure that you have the correct file and directory paths.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------