Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Validate screen goes blank..

Quote Reply
Validate screen goes blank..
I have just take over this completly for my old webmaster..everything looks fine at first. However later on I found out everytime I do a validate the right hand side fram goes blank. The rest such as add, modify or delete works great. Just for note I been to this validation prosess some times ago and it is working & I did not change anything. Please help me as the file is getting larger by the hour.
Thanks to you all who read this.
Quote Reply
Re: Validate screen goes blank.. In reply to
do you allow html in your descriptions?

sometimes people are dumb and they don't finish their <table> and then it messes it all up..

some people do that on purpose too.. hehe

jerry
Quote Reply
Same problem...with Hypermart
(Thx Widgetz, but it's not that: I tested it by myself without tables and so on..)
I had a blank screen frame with Netscape but with MSIE this appears:CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : fatal error: Template: Can't find template: /data1/hypermart.net/av/cgi-bin/admin/templates/email-del.txt at /data1/hypermart.net/av/cgi-bin/admin/Template.pm line 41.

Script Location : /data1/hypermart.net/av/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi
Perl Version : 5.00404

I checked the server and I saw that my "templates" dir is FROZEN: can't chmod it, can't rename it , can't even delete it!
I built another dir called templatez (maybe the templates dir has something to do with frontpage users?) but I dunno which files should I edit to use the new dir..anybody knows?
Thanks Smile

Quote Reply
Well after looking up & down I think I got a missing validate.html
Frown