Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Validate Error: 8. Couldn't find record in validation database...

Quote Reply
Validate Error: 8. Couldn't find record in validation database...
Hi,
When I click on the validate link and I select the links i want to add and delete it gives me this error.

Quote:
Validate Links

Error validating links:
Validate Error: 8. Couldn't find record in validation database.
Delete Error: 10. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database.
Delete Error: 11. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database.
Delete Error: 12. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database.
Delete Error: 13. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database.
Delete Error: 14. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database.
Delete Error: 6. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database.
Delete Error: 7. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database.
Delete Error: 9. Couldn't find record in validation/modified database

At first I got a "Can't find LWP/Debug.pm at /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/dlplanet/cgi-bin/admin. There was a directory called Lwp already..so I did what the error message said and I made a directory called LWP note the difference in the 2 directory names, and put the Debug.pm module in there and it got rid of that error message and i was able to delete and add links, the link that i chose to keep is added to my list..and the ones i chose to delete are removed, but it gives that error that i quoted above. It also does not e-mail the link submitter (which was me in this case) about the rejection and approval of the links. Hope this makes sense and someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Validate Error: 8. Couldn't find record in validation database... In reply to
I did, like 4 days ago, so I decided to post in other forums to see if I could get some help. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Validate Error: 8. Couldn't find record in validation database... In reply to
Hello !

If you post the same message in the link installation forum you may have better chances to get some support. I have seen such messages often there.

However I am not the moderator and am a new comer to this UBB.

------------------
rajani