Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Search and hypermart banners

Quote Reply
Search and hypermart banners
I have hosted my site on hypermart, but when I say "search" the only results I get is a banner from hypermart. Does anyone knows a solution to this problem ?? Please help.

Take a look at:
http://zooi.hypermart.net for the problem.

thankx

Puffy Dog

Puffy Dog
------------------------
watch out this dog bites
Quote Reply
Re: Search and hypermart banners In reply to
Very strange, indeed. Most likely related to an Internal Server Error being replaced the Hypermart banner.

I would double check the syntax of your search.cgi file, the Perl path, and also the path to the links.cfg file in the first require line.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
I already check it. I re-uploaded the scripts but the keep giving me this frame. The problems started after I had set to autoinsert the banners in all my pages (option at hypermart) but I turn it of and use the option "pop-up window" I look for the code that should be inserted but I can find it. It doesn't work, please help me

Thankx

Puffy Dog

BTW could the problem be that the keywords.txt file is not writeable ??

Puffy Dog
------------------------
watch out this dog bites
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
BTW could the problem be that the keywords.txt file is not writeable ??
Possibly....you need to make it worldwide writable....(666) - (rw-rw-rw-).

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
I tried it, I make it writeable and I also removed the file and he makes it automaticly. I also look in the cgi-error file but didn't find any errors regarding this script. I haop you have another solution for me, because this is [bleep!]. (Sorry for my language)

Thankx

Puffy DOg

Puffy Dog
------------------------
watch out this dog bites