Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Ratings and Hits not showing

Quote Reply
Ratings and Hits not showing
Well after 1 day everything is working...except the hits and ratings. It will allow me to vote for them and not allow multiple votes, but doesn't show the hits or ratings.

This is what is listed:
P4K-TV - Test of the description - (Added: 23-Oct-2000) [Rate It]

Does anyone know where I should look to fix this?

Great script......makes ya think :)

Quote Reply
Re: Ratings and Hits not showing In reply to
In Reply To:
Does anyone know where I should look to fix this?
Check and make sure you didn't remove anything from links.html (such as <%Rate%> and <%Hits%>)... then rebuild you index regularly to keep your stats up to date.

Happy Coding,

--Drew
http://www.FindingHim.com
Quote Reply
Thanks Drew.

I am using the Yahoo template and just reverted to the original links.html and it cured it.

I want to put graphics in place of the "new" and "pop" text. Would I just replace :

<%if isNew%>
<small><sup class="new">new</sup></small>
<%endif%>

<%if isPopular%>
<small><sup class="pop">pop</sup></small>

new and pop with img src code?

Thanks.

Mike

Quote Reply
You could...

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
...and I did. It took longer to type the question then it did to do it....still puch drunk from last night/morning.

One final question on graphics. I want to do the same to the "new" text on the catagory page as well. I checked the category.html and don't see it anywhere...the same for the "home.html" page as well.

...and one final question and I should be done.....yeah sure.....

Am I missing something. I can't find the area for users to subscribe....is it a Mod?

Thanks,

Mike

Quote Reply
The NEW text for the CATEGORIES is in the sub site_html_print_cat. Don't get yourself a DACWD (Dumb A** Coding While Drunk) ticket. Wink

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Thanks Eliot.

Looks like I'm done.....unless I find some other Mods....screw it up and then I'll be back.

Mike