Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Partnership with Public Company

Quote Reply
Partnership with Public Company
Hello all,

I am new around here. I have heard a lot about this Links program from friends who have used it in the past for the development of their own Yahoo-like directory.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a financial consultant who controls several SEC reporting public companies seeking business opportunities in the Internet industry for merger or acquisition -- in particular the B2B or B2C marketplace.

I am looking for several partners who have technical know-how in developing Internet sites using wonderful programs like Links as the platform for their internet service offerings. It can be any type of idea so long as you can put together and make it an operational web site.

What do you get in return? You will be one of our shareholders in a public company where you will own publicly traded shares on the OTCBB in return for your services or business if acquired by us.

In order for us to evaluate your Internet ideas and help finance it, we would need you to forward us your business plan (confidentiality agreement will be signed for your protection) or we can help you developed one based on your current ideas.

Email me if you have a super idea, proposal for a new web site or an operational web site in which you would like to sell.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Mr. William / Venture Capitalist
DotCom Internet Ventures Ltd.
email: info@mergers-r-us.com
web: http://www.mergers-r-us.com

Quote Reply
Re: Partnership with Public Company In reply to
Hmm.. Just my ten penneth worth but it seems that this idea revolves around a few people with the time and expertise putting together a site that they've always wanted (or have/are already) They then turn over all the hard work to another company, get "some" shares in return for the work and little else..

Perhaps I'm being cynical but bottom line, if you wanted to put together a top rated site, run an idea and it's a hit then you could do that with minimal outlay to yourself and you (and/or your team) get to split the benefits equally.

Sorry, I can't see the benefit here to anyone other than your own company. Aside from anything else I'm not convinced that this discussion is orientated towards Links 2.0

My opinion I know but frankly I feel more than valid.

Martin

The impossible we can handle now
Miracles take a little longer