Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Newsletter causes Internal Server Error

Quote Reply
Newsletter causes Internal Server Error
Just trying out a feature in Links2 that I haven't tried before... "Emailing a Newsletter"

Everthing seems to work ok, get the newsletter in tact but when I finish the mass mail... I get the following "Internal Server Error" in the admin panel...

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

Can't seem to locate error... Checked the properties on all files in all directories and they are set right... Searched this entire forum for answer found no one else with same type of prob... Checked all paths and they appear to be ok cuz everything else works just fine...

Anybody got any ideas or suggestions???...

ed

Less Talk More Action: www.9o9o.com
Quote Reply
Re: [edpak] Newsletter causes Internal Server Error In reply to
Hi Ed,

try to check your error logs or debug the script via Telnet:

perl -c /www/yourpathto/nph-email.cgi
Quote Reply
Re: [Tho:mas] Newsletter causes Internal Server Error In reply to
Thomas... Thanks for your reply but that corrective method is waaaay beyond my limited knowledge...Mad

The error is more of a nuisance because the newsletter works perfectly... I'll play with it during the course of the day and if I can't fix it, I'll probably integrate a PHP version of a newsletter script that I found last night...

Visited your site... MyMy it sure has grown in the past year and a half... Waitago!!!!....Smile

ed

Less Talk More Action: www.9o9o.com