Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Multiple modify is killing the database

Quote Reply
Multiple modify is killing the database
Hi,

I'm a bit stumped here. I recently moved to a new server and set Links up again with no problems. Or so I thought...

I added a new category just now and am trying to move several links into it via the admin interface. I've done this before just fine. Suddenly, every time I try modifying multiple links into the new category, it modifies the first one, then says it can't find any of the others. Then, when I check the database, it's been cut off after where the first modified link is! If I modify a single link, it works just fine.

What could possibly be causing this strange behavior? The only mod I can think of that I've added recently (and none since the move), is the add confirmation from the user interface. I don't see how that would be related to this problem, though.

Thanks,
Dan
Quote Reply
Re: Multiple modify is killing the database In reply to
Follow-up:

Turns out there was one other mod that I had installed... I had thought about installing it, but forgot that I actually had done so -- the deny multiple listings mod. I took it out, and things appear to be working fine. Also, some people reported having trouble modifying their links while I had it installed. So, either 1) I installed it incorrectly, or 2) there's a bug of some sort in the mod.

Dan