Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

I am more confuse, multiples questions. Helpme

Quote Reply
I am more confuse, multiples questions. Helpme
What passes me is difultous of explaining. But I go to attempt to explain my form of work, that gives me very bad results concerning time and productivity.

I Use localhost in my computer to make tests with the links. The ++IP, it is 127.0.0.1 and the supplier where I house my pages is for example 251.236.123.185. When I dump the pages in the server, I must remake all the links and to change them by 251.236.123.185, ademas of the changes of paths in links.cfg., and after normally, not gives me the same results that were given in my localhost that in my providing.

I use frontpage, to accomplish some changes in the design of the templates, but when must it execute, must close the server of the frontpage and to open that of xitami., if something does not this good, must close then the xitami, and to execute of new the server of the frontpage.

A part of the pages, they are located in the pages directory of the frontpage, since they do not form part properly of the links, and then of new, when I am in the page principal of the links, and I have to call them, of new one must to close the xitami, and to open the server of frontpage......

It is of madmen.

Then, I am attempting to accomplish a thing, that already is made me impossible, but I have seen it fact with some user of links. It is considered to maintain always a list of the categorys in the left part of the page, and upon pulsateing on some categoya, leave the links in the straight part, being maintained of new the category in the left, just as if they would be frames, I have proven already several things, but not it with himself.

If you can help me you it agradeceria much, alone say you that this explication must it accomplish to translate of a Spanish translator - groins, since to give these details so tecnics, be not expressed me with sufficient clarity in groins, therefore if someone understands the Spanish and it can answer me in this language, it agradecere. Equally welcome the answers in groins.

Thank you very much
Quote Reply
Re: I am more confuse, multiples questions. Helpme In reply to
I attempted to answer your question or problem in the Modification Forum. Please try to only post one Thread in one Forum at a time.

Wink

Regards.

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------