Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Help Hosting Links

Quote Reply
Help Hosting Links
GO TO THIS THREAD:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/forum/resources/Forum11/HTML/001784.html

[This message has been edited by Cross (edited February 12, 2000).]
Quote Reply
Re: Help Hosting Links In reply to
Wow..and this is a real surprise. You agree with me...WOW....I will mark my calendar.

Wink

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------

Quote Reply
Why are you adding duplicate Threads to this forum??????????

To bring topics to the top of the forum, please post replies to your ORIGINAL THREADS!

Duplicate Threads are highly annoying and hard to keep track of! Do you want us to help you?? One step in the right direction is to NOT SUBMIT DUPLICATE THREADS! Also Help! Help! Help! is an amiguous title for a Thread. Be more creative and describe your problem in the Title, so that we know what you are talking about!

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------

Quote Reply
Hey Eliot, I'm in full agreement with you on this one! Wink

Furthermore, I'm sure I am not the only one that skims through the message subjects for one that either looks interesting or might be something I can help with. Ones such as these rarely look worthwhile at first glance. The more [accurately] descriptive the title, the better the odds someone will see it that knows the answer.

Dan