Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

FrontPage 2000 lovers

Quote Reply
FrontPage 2000 lovers
Just thought I drop you a note. Seeing some us are having problems in getting the pages to look the same - especially with templates here is what you can do.

Under tools in the editor is "Page options".

Go into that and choose "Compatibility" Set it only for Netscape. This should solve the problem. I did this for one page and then viewed it under IE5 and it looked exactly the same.

Hope that helps.

------------------
www.nzcid.godzone.net.nz
New Zealand Christian Internet Directory

Quote Reply
Re: FrontPage 2000 lovers In reply to
Good suggestion, Ian...I just installed FP 2000 at the office and I have been playing with it...much nicer than FP 98.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
http://www.anthrotech.com
Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
----------------------

Quote Reply
Hi Elliot!

Smile Smile Been using FP ever since it came onto the market. These browser differences are not good at all for the end user. I just hope it will assist those who are using FP2000 when designing their links sites.

------------------
www.nzcid.godzone.net.nz

Quote Reply
However, my comments do not contradicate my earlier suggestion to you and others that you need to know HTML in order to clean up codes, because NO web editor is perfect. There are always bugs and having HTML coding knowledge only enhances your web pages!

Wink

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
http://www.anthrotech.com
Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
----------------------

Quote Reply
Hi Elliot!

Could not agree more. Thats why I will buy that book you suggested. Smile But in saying that we all start somewhere, though it may be always at the beginning it is sometimes at a different place of the beginning.

------------------
www.nzcid.godzone.net.nz