Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Error Message with Building

Quote Reply
Error Message with Building
I recently tried to build all in the gossemer threads links 2.0 and received this message below, can anyone tell me how I can find out which number this error pertains to in the directory. I have tried to look it up by date, but it says it is an invalid entry.
Thanks! Please email me at sstrand@worldrecreationaldiscounts.com if you have any suggestions on how to clear this up, it won't allow me to update the database until it is fixed.

CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : fatal error: invalid date format: 05-Feb-02 - parsed as (day: 5, month: 1, year: -1898). Reason: Can't handle date (0, 0, 0, 5, 1, -1898) at /nfs/cust/1/05/70/507501/cgi-bin/links/admin/links.cfg line 163
Script Location : /nfs/cust/1/05/70/507501/cgi-bin/links/admin/admin.cgi
Perl Version : 5.006001
Form Variables
-------------------------------------------
Contact Email :
Contact Name :
Date :
Description :
Hits :
ID : 05-Feb-02
Keywords :
Rating :
Title : 05-Feb-02
URL : 05-Feb-02
Votes :
cs : on
db : links
keyword : 05-Feb-02
ma : on
mh : 100
sb : 3
so : ascend
view_records : View
Environment Variables
-------------------------------------------
ASPSERVER : asphs.ahp.lax.affinity.com
AUTH_TYPE : Basic
CSF_CLUSTERNAME : web
DOCUMENT_ROOT : /nfs/cust/1/05/70/507501/web
GATEWAY_INTERFACE : CGI/1.1
HTTP_ACCEPT : image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING: gzip, deflate
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE: en-us
HTTP_CONNECTION : Keep-Alive
HTTP_HOST : www.worldrecreationaldiscounts.com
HTTP_REFERER : http://www.worldrecreationaldiscounts.com/...mp;view_records=View+
HTTP_USER_AGENT : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
ICSPATH : /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/icsdata
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_AUTHNET: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/authnet.so
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_AuthorizeNet: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/authnet.so
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_CYBERCASH: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/cybercash.so
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_GlobalCommerce: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/globcomm.so
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_ICS2: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/ics2.so
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_LINKPOINT: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/linkpoint.so
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_PNTransact: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/pnt.so
MvCONFIG_COMMERCE_Paradata: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/paradata.so
MvCONFIG_DIR_BUILTIN: /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/builtin
MvCONFIG_DIR_CA : /usr/local/affinity/etc/lib/mivavm/certs
MvCONFIG_DIR_CRYPTO : /lib/libcrypto.so.2
MvCONFIG_DIR_DATA : /nfs/cust/1/05/70/507501/web/htsdata
MvCONFIG_DIR_MIVA : /nfs/cust/1/05/70/507501/web
MvCONFIG_DIR_OPENSSL: /lib/libssl.so.2
MvCONFIG_FLAGS_SECURITY: 5
MvCONFIG_TIMEOUT_GLOBAL: 600
PATH : /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin
PATH_INFO : /admin/admin.cgi?db=links&ID=&Title=&URL=&Date=&Category=---&Description=&Keywords=&Contact+Name=&Contact+Email=&Hits=&isNew=---&isPopular=---&Rating=&Votes=&ReceiveMail=---&cs=on&keyword=05-Feb-02&mh=100&sb=3&so=ascend&view_records=View+
QUERY_STRING : db=links&ID=&Title=&URL=&Date=&Category=---&Description=&Keywords=&Contact+Name=&Contact+Email=&Hits=&isNew=---&isPopular=---&Rating=&Votes=&ReceiveMail=---&cs=on&keyword=05-Feb-02&mh=100&sb=3&so=ascend&view_records=View+
REMOTE_ADDR : 24.220.146.57
REMOTE_HOST : 24.220.146.57
REMOTE_PORT : 63921
REMOTE_USER : admin
REQUEST_METHOD : GET
REQUEST_URI : /cgi-bin/links/admin/admin.cgi?db=links&ID=&Title=&URL=&Date=&Category=---&Description=&Keywords=&Contact+Name=&Contact+Email=&Hits=&isNew=---&isPopular=---&Rating=&Votes=&ReceiveMail=---&cs=on&keyword=05-Feb-02&mh=100&sb=3&so=ascend&view_records=View+
SCRIPT_FILENAME : /nfs/cust/1/05/70/507501/cgi-bin/links/admin/admin.cgi
SCRIPT_NAME : /cgi-bin/links/admin/admin.cgi
SERVER_ADDR : 172.16.129.111
SERVER_ADMIN : webmaster@worldrecreationaldiscounts.com
SERVER_NAME : www.worldrecreationaldiscounts.com
SERVER_PORT : 80
SERVER_PROTOCOL : HTTP/1.1
SERVER_SIGNATURE :
SERVER_SOFTWARE : Apache
Quote Reply
Re: [sstrand] Error Message with Building In reply to
Look in /data/links.db, you should be able to find the entry with the wrong date format. It should be like so: 05-Feb-2002.

You could copy the file into a text program and do a search for 05-Feb-02 if you don't see it right away. If there are many errors, replace the current links.db with your most recent backup copy.

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie
Quote Reply
Re: [PerlFlunkie] Error Message with Building In reply to
Thank You! I was able to load the most recent backup and went through it as you suggested, there were quite a few of them and when I finished I tried to build again and it still came up with the same error message, I went back through my numbers and it looks like I got them all. Is there any way to do a new build and determine from that data which ones were missed? It won't create a backup of the new changes.
Quote Reply
Re: [sstrand] Error Message with Building In reply to
Have you changed anything? Date routines in db_utils.pl? New fields in links.def? With a 2002 date, I have to ask when was the last time you built and had no error?

Leonard
aka PerlFlunkie