Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Credit Card Transactions

Quote Reply
Credit Card Transactions
I am pretty new to ecommerce and Links 2, and knowing that the majority of the people in the forum, have considerably more experience with links and possibly ecommerce, I thought this would be an appropriate question.

Does anyone have any suggestions of who(what company) to use for accepting credit cards for subscriptions to a directory service?

I will be using Links 2. So maybe there is a service which integrates easily.

I haven't done a lot of research on merchant accounts, I thought I would use this as a starting point, using your suggestions.

Thanks
John

Quote Reply
Re: Credit Card Transactions In reply to
In Reply To:
Does anyone have any suggestions of who(what company) to use for accepting credit cards for subscriptions to a directory service?
Verisign is the most reputable...and there are many more companies...Why not search the Web for Credit Card Transactions.

In Reply To:
So maybe there is a service which integrates easily.
Again, Verisign among others will accept transactions via in-house scripts that you write or third party scripts like LINKS 2.0.

In Reply To:
I haven't done a lot of research on merchant accounts
Looks like it. Wink

And the better forum to post questions like this would be in the Discussion forum phrased as "Are there any credit card transaction companies that work with Gossamer Thread Products?". Wink

Regards,

Eliot Lee